How Do You Appraise An Appraisal Company?
Family owned and operated for three quarters of a century, Forsythe Appraisals is the largest independent residential appraisal company in the United States. Yes, our experience and size has advantages, like coast-to-coast coverage and the ability to attract the best appraisers in the industry. But our family roots and personal approach still give each client and appraisal the attention and care required for a thoughtful, thorough and professional result. In fact, Forsythe Appraisals is still family operated and managed by appraisers – many of whom, including the CEO and Chief Appraiser, are designated and subscribe to the values of the Appraisal Institute.
All of Our Appraisers Are Employees
With corporate offices in St. Paul, Minnesota we are strategically located in America’s heartland, yet our unique business model includes branch offices covering 40 major metropolitan areas across the country. Each office is staffed by full-time, W-2 employee appraisers, helping to ensure quality and consistency throughout the organization. This long-standing commitment to an appraiser-staff model allows us to continue to attract and retain the highest caliber appraisers in the industry. And, since all of our appraisers are full-time, non-contract employees, we control the entire process from order to delivery and we monitor the scheduling and appraiser volume. Forsythe Appraisals will always out-perform the competition on turn times and communication of borrower delays.
The appraiser-staff model combined with superior technology keeps the client informed through every step of the appraisal process – we closely track work in progress while providing exceptional reporting and real time status updates.
Our employees, technology and nationwide coverage allow Forsythe Appraisals to serve client's diverse needs better than any other appraisal company. Our reputation at Forsythe Appraisals is built on professional expertise and a steadfast commitment to the highest quality standards. And we continue to build on that reputation everyday by delivering extraordinary customer service and turnaround times that are unprecedented in the industry.
Unique National Platform Provides Consistency
- Local market specialists, under the leadership of a branch manager, serve metropolitan areas from coast to coast
- All appraisers are full-time, non contract employees, ensuring continuity and consistent quality
- Appraisers are experienced in a wide variety of residential property types
- Our appraisers are proficient in identifying market trends
- Our chief appraiser and quality control team train our employees for continuous improvement and evaluate every appraisal to rigorous standards.
Steadfast Customer Service and Communication
- Unprecedented communication & follow-through guarantee. Borrowers/agents called within 2 hours of receiving appraisal request!
- Fastest turnaround times in the industry
- Uniquely tailored system of electronic updates delivered according to your needs
- Competitive fee structure, branch invoicing or central consolidated billing offered
- Flexibility to provide unique customized solutions
- Proven success in appraising over $100 billion of real estate since 1983
The Highest Quality Standards
- All appraisal reports reviewed by our Centralized Quality Control team, staffed by veteran appraisers and expert reviewers
- 25-year veteran chief appraiser with SRA designation
- USPAP Compliant
Comprehensive Residential Appraisal Services
- Standard residential properties
- High value homes and complex properties
- Multi-family homes up to 4-plex
- Condominiums and co-ops
- Residential lots
- FHA appraisals
- REO and pre-foreclosure
- Relocation appraisals
- Local Market Desk/Field Reviews
- The National Review Division
- Administrative Reviews
- High value home specialistsLitigation
- Tax abatement
- Probate and trusts
- Condemnation (full and partial takings)
We’re ready for your next appraisal. Contact us at 651-486-9550 and let’s get started.