Working With Forsythe Appraisals
Forsythe Appraisals is the nation's largest W-2 staff appraisal firm. We combine more than 75 years of appraisal industry focus and insightful leadership with our appraisers' expertise and skill. This has afforded the company continued growth and stability since 1940. Today we are part of the First American family of companies. First American Mortgage Solutions is a leading provider of comprehensive solutions for residential lenders and servicers covering the entire loan spectrum. Together with First American's broad capabilities in title, settlment, data and analytics, fraud and verification, regulatory compliance, valuation and collateral risk, quality control, fulfillment, and default services, we serve as a single source solution for virtually all lender needs.
As a highly successful, growth-oriented company, we’re committed to your personal and financial growth. We continually invest in our employees and take pride in fostering a fun, high-energy work environment that offers maximum flexibility, efficiency, and opportunity.
Forsythe Appraisals is an equal opportunity employer and we are always looking for appraisers to work with us as employees.
In addition to a great compensation package, including the opportunity to earn actual vacation pay and auto allowance, Forsythe Appraisals offers employees:
- 401 (k) Retirement Program
- Healthcare Insurance Program
- Supplementary Voluntary Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Fun, high-energy work environment
- Professional development
- Significant opportunity for advancement
ASSOCIATE (TRAINEE) APPRAISERS
We have set the industry standard for integrity, quality and innovative real estate valuation solutions. In large part we have built much of our success on hiring, training, and retaining the best staff appraisers in the industry, and that includes Associate Appraisers.
Our primary focus is to support our appraisers. We offer comprehensive quality control, operations, administrative, and IT support, as well as outstanding opportunities for advancement.
|Forsythe Appraisals is looking for qualified Associate Appraiser candidates throughout the United States to join our comprehensive development and training program, during which you will develop the skills and resources to become a State Certified Residential Appraiser.
Under the guidance of an experienced supervisory appraiser, all Associates will participate in side-by-side property inspections and produce appraisals on all types of residential properties, including but not limited to:
If you are interested in becoming one of the industry's best by learning from the industry's best, contact us today for more details!
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISERS
We are currently hiring certified residential appraisers in all of our branch locations throughout the continental United States. Please fill out the contact form below to begin the application process.
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Forsythe Appraisals is currently seeking qualified candidates for the postion of Cash Application Specialist in our corporate accounting department.
General Responsibilities: The Cash Application Specialist uses clerical skills to properly record payments received from customers to ensure they are accurately reflected in the financial records of the company.
Essential Job Functions: Accounts Receivable, including:
- Record payments received on customer accounts against corresponding receivables in Great Plains software.
- Data entry: This is a high volume position. Desire 6000-8000 accurate keystrokes per hour.
- Ability to maneuver through three systems when researching receivables for accurate payment application.
- Scan deposits: Total deposits and compare to system recorded deposits.
- Research discrepancies between payments received and outstanding receivables and resolve as necessary.
- Contact customers to resolve questions and respond to customer inquiries.
- Combination of two years college or technical education and one year clerical experience with cash applications.
- Proven ability to handle large volumes of cash, timely and with accuracy.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Accustom to managing time and daily goal setting.
- Ability to focus in an office environment with high traffic and distractions.
- Knowledge of Great Plains software.
- Familiarity with general ledger account structure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to learn an automated accounts receivable computer system.
- Advanced skills in computer data entry and calculator.
- Basic mathematical proficiency.
- Demonstrated record of good work attendance.
- Ability to work cooperatively with public, other staff and departments.
Ability to communicate with staff and the public, using tact and discretion, and responding to questions, comments and complaints in a calm, professional manner. Ability to compose correspondence and other related materials while effectively employing principles of good spelling and grammar.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations with accuracy. Ability to develop computer spreadsheets using formulas and a variety of financial and other mathematical functions.
Able to work within established guidelines with little direct supervision. Ability to establish, implement and maintain documentation procedures. Ability to solve practical problems.
Working Conditions and Physical Abilities
Work is performed in office settings. Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various office machinery. The position also requires good listening and communication skills and occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
If you are qualified and interested, please use our contact form below to submit your resume.
- contact us to apply
Thank you for your interest in Forsythe Appraisals, LLC. We're excited that you are considering joining our exceptional team. Please take a few moments to fill out the form below and send us your resume. If you are an appraiser, please make sure your resume contains information about all State Licences, E&O Insurance and Coverage Areas.